Friday, December 20, 2013

Winter Update

Hello all! Christmas is on the way, only five days from now actually and I don't know about you guys but the holidays are always an awkward time of year for me. But onto other things, such as story stuff.

The Counterfeit Moon is coming to a close soon. Only a few chapters are left, including the epilogue (which I might make a little longer than normal chapters). I hope to have more time on my hands between now and the spring, so hopefully more projects will get done. Heh heh heh. And I know that a few of you have been asking me for spin-offs of TCM, such as one involving our favorite psychic and her demon friend, but unfortunately it'll not come to fruition. The story is so AU anyway, writing a story about Nim and Z would have to be posted on FicPress. I have other projects on my plate as well, such as the rewrite of Legionary amongst other things. Now, me and Maaji ask that you bear with us as we know the updates on Practical Magick are slow-going and trust us, we're working on it. She's got a fuckton on her plate and I'm moving...again. We're both a couple of busy bees.



So...I restarted The Dominance of Fate (Domia abr Wyrda if you prefer the elvish title) in the hope of improving on it and making it better, along with better blending the two universes of Twilight and The Inheritance Cycle only to find that...I don't really like it. I ran out of inspiration and I've overall just given up. Usually I'm a trooper when it comes to this sort of thing, but it would end up being half-assed and you all deserve better than that. Which is why I'm taking it down. There'll be other projects, but I don't think this one was meant to be.








N

No comments:

Post a Comment