Tuesday, July 1, 2014

More Summer...

Greetings to the few that actually follow this blog...Wolf Bones has been removed and the very improved version Bones has been uploaded...well the first chapter anyway. Updates will still be a little slow, considering the chapters are longer but I won't update until the following chapter is at least halfway finished, that way I can still maintain a little bit of discipline. Now, to clarify, Bones is part of a series of sorts, which includes Howl. Neither is a prequel or a sequel, but more like companions and can be read by themselves. Though, as with any series, cross-referencing will elucidate on certain subjects. I'm still debating on whether or not to upload a few outtakes when I'm finished with both of them, but that'll have to be put on the backburner considering that school is starting in the fall and I'm going to be a very busy bee once I get settled in. I already feel like a busy bee and summer isn't even over yet. Sheesh...



N

No comments:

Post a Comment