Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February Time!

Greetings, readers! I know I'm a bit behind on updates and really I don't have much of an excuse other than the fact that my imagination doesn't want to cooperate. Especially when it comes to Push Me, Shove Me. I've got ideas for future chapters but I'm talking way future chapters, instead of the transition shit I'm attempting to write now. Things are a bit slow going, but I'm working on it, I promise. Hopefully updates will get more frequent as The Counterfeit Moon comes to an end and speaking of that...


Only two more chapters left! (If the epilogue counts as a chapter...) And then the tales of our favorite Reaper and her vampire come to an end. But not entirely to an end! Howl is the Fictionpress version of The Artificial Sun, more slow-going to build and a bit more of an elaborate weaving where the parameters of the Reaper world are more set in stone. Try looking it up, perhaps you'll like it. Though only four people actually read this blog so...


On another note! Luna Luce has made me a banner for The Artificial Sun and a banner for The Counterfeit Moon. 'Tis not exactly conventional, but I suppose it works. Just click on the link, since the actual photo won't show up.







N







No comments:

Post a Comment